- Made with our 100% pure beeswax, added to food grade mineral oil.
- Open the tin and it smells amazing. That wonderful beeswax smell.
- Yes, that's one of our cutting board on the right. I had to see it to believe it. Like new!
- It restores, conditions and protects the wood in your kitchen. Cutting boards, utensils, charcuterie boards and more. I wish we had this before our favourite bamboo cutting board dried up and split!
- Beeswax and mineral oil are naturally anti-bacterial.
How to use:
- Ensure the wood you are applying it to is clean and dry.
- Apply a thin coat with a clean, dry cloth or better yet, massage it in with bare hands.
- The wood will absorb the balm immediately. Some wood may darken but will return to lighter shade after 24 hours. The change in colour will depend on how much the wood has dried out, and lightened over time. If curious, try it out on a small, less visible area first.
- Leave on 2-3 hours then buff off any excess.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend the life of wooden goods.
1 oz. tin $11
3 oz tin $27
Now taking orders for pick up at the 9 Acres Nook,
or delivery in the Grimsby/Beamsville area.
Click below to learn more about making the most of this delicacy.